REMP Rubber floor tiles work well in entryways and other high traffic areas of the home because they withstand heavy wear and tear, providing a durable and easy-to-clean flooring option. REMP Rubber floor tiles and rolls come in a variety of colors and designs, including those with a low lustre shine similar to linoleum and other tile types. Over time, dirt and wear break down the shine and the rubber tiles become dull. Bringing back the shine breaths new life into your rubber entryway floor.
- Sweep the floor thoroughly. Use a vacuum to remove all the loose dirt from textured rubber floors.
- Combine 1/4 cup of REMP Hyperclean rubber concentrated enzyme floor cleaner, with 1 gallon of hot water in a mop bucket. Mop the rubber tiles with the detergent solution. For heavy dirt buildup, allow the detergent solution to stand on the floor for 5 to 10 minutes, then scrub the floor with a deck brush and the detergent solution.
- Rinse out the mop with clear water would normally be the case but with REMP Hyperclean- forget that!
- A second mop is not needed as there is no detergent residue or soap surfactants whatsoever.
- Wrap a soft, dry towel around the head of a push broom. Tie the towel in place with string or secure it with a rubber band.
- Buff the floor dry with the towel covered broom. Dry with a circular motion to polish and bring out the shine in the rubber floor.
Things You Will Need
- REMP Hyperclean (1 litre bottle concentrate)
- Deck brush
- Push broom
- Rubber bands or string
If you have access to a small polishing machine, you can buff the floor to a shine using a bassine brush on the machine instead of using a towel and broom.